- Interview and Case Review by a trained Multi-Disciplinary Team (MDT)
- Forensic medical examinations by a trained Nurse Practitioner
- Connection to shelter and protective services, as required
- Advocacy throughout the legal process
- Mental Health counseling services for child victims and non-offending family members
- Community education and awareness about Child Abuse
All services are intended to decrease the trauma already suffered by child victims, increase the likelihood of successful prosecution, and enhance our community’s capacity to provide protective services. Our intent is to provide hope and assist in the healing processes to enable the child to reconcile the past and embrace the future.
Our services are available to all ages of children, from 0 to 18.